To change that disapproved URL to your more active blog URL, here is a solution:
- Make a new Gmail account. Let's call it (B).
- In your main Blogger dashboard (A) go to "Settings" and add the new Gmail (B) as an Admin of your main active blog.
- In your new Gmail account (B), accept the Admin invite.
- In your main Blogger dashboard (A), go to the "Settings" tab and change the authorship of (B) from 'Author' to 'Admin'.
- In your new Blogger dashboard (B), click the "Earnings" tab and choose "Switch Adsense account".
- In your new Blogger dashboard's "Earnings" tab (B), signup for Google Adsense for your most active URL.
- Await approval, good luck!