So here are those estimates which are rounded off to the nearest 5000 users.
Facebook has an estimated: 97,560,080 people who live in the United States.
- XX-18 13,165,000
- 19-25 23,715,000
- 26-30 12,940,000
- 31-35 10,110,000
- 36-40 9,205,000
- 41-50 13,640,000
- 51-60 8,465,000
- 61-XX 4,885,000
- 7,575,000 people are in high school
- 3,520,000 people are in college
- 31,760,000 people who graduated from college
Preferences / Orientations
- 15,355,000 interested in men
- 17,155,000 interested in women
- 405,000 males interested in men
- 15,605,000 males interested in women
- 14,740,000 females interested in men
- 1,500,000 females interested in women
- 21,350,000 are single
- 12,395,000 are in a relationship
- 2,145,000 are engaged
- 26,650,000 are married
- 2,785,000 people live in New York, NY
Although many people use Facebook as a social platform, advertisers can get access to and use the social information provided by users, to target them as potential customers. This means you get to see adverts that are more likely about you, your friends and all the information you both share publicly.
Get started with Facebook Advertising to target the Facebook audience or edit your profile to save yourself from these advertisers.