Friday, December 7, 2007

Feedburner Email Subscriptions

Feedburner is a great way to increase readers by allowing them to get feeds delivered straight to their mail instead of using readers. I love that I can read the post in my email client and then, if I wish, visit the site to comment, or delete the post. Feedburner's email subscriptions are the best way for me! So why is it different to a feed reader? It's not very different, just alot easier for me :) I've noticed some people don't even have a Feedburner feed! Now I can't subscribe to your feed via email! :( Feedburner has so many customizations for your feed you will wonder why you hadn't tried it out sooner. I personally like the attractiveness of the feedcount chicklet and, with proper customization, the post-rotating banner, as well as the feedflare units. Don't know what I'm talking about? Always wanted to try it out? Go to Feedburner.com Let's all benefit... when you subscribe to my feed via email, comment below or mail me to let me know that you have subscribed, I will subscribe to your Feedburner feed via email only! :)
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner