Friday, November 2, 2007

South African MegaFeed

Any of you readers don't already know, I'm creating one huge pipe so that I dont need to keep logging into different places to view the community action. South African bloggers can provide their blog or feed link in this post's comment area. I already have some guys n gals on the list, if you know of other safferz (: learnt that recently :), please feel free to add their links on there, I don't wanna miss any of their posts, sometimes I'm late, sometimes I plain-down don't visit. The blogmash thus far consists of these blogs: electricspaghetti.blogspot.com zahirasspace.blogspot.com concerningmjk.blogspot.com icanbuyhappiness.blogspot.com anotherknowitall.blogspot.com the-great-glass-elevator.blogspot.com almost-news.blogspot.com ever-great-waseem.blogspot.com takilla786.blogspot.com organharvester.blogspot.com + incorrectlypolitical.blogspot.com Subscribe!