Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Top 10 List of Anime for 2006 & 2007

I am an Otaku. I watch anime... alot of it, listen to anime OST's, sometimes read manga. I don't do cosplay, well maybe mentally. If you haven't heard of or seen at least one anime, then its probably cos of one of these reasons. You think cartoons are for kids and completely shut it out of your maturity; you think Japanese sucks and it would feel weird if people watched you watching anime; you just don't know what the fuck anime is. Well its a world between fantasy and reality, passively... unless u wanna move with the tv-game controller and expect Mario to jump :P Finally a list of proportion. Here's my seen-list of favorite anime series for 2006 & 2007 in alphabetical order. I've seen so many, some not worthy of mentioning, some just missed the mark for me. Bleach Claymore Death Note Devil May Cry Ergo Proxy Ghost Hunt Hellsing: Ultimate (OVA ?) Mushishi Naruto & Naruto: Shippuuden Night Head Genesis *Pics removed, please use Google or Wikipedia*