Sunday, September 9, 2007

SearchMash

I found something quite interesting... SearchMash It has been rumored to be Google Developers' playground and maybe even Google 2.0. I've managed to get one search in and it gave me splendid results for Images, Blogs, Videos and Wikipedia.
I love the way the next results transitionally appear below the previous ones. Damn wicked! Please note these bits of the disclaimer:
" We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party... "
" YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: 1. YOUR USE OF SEARCHMASH IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SEARCHMASH IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS... "
Hope this simplifies your searches... I'd stick with Google for now!