Tuesday, July 3, 2007

In the Beginning...

At last, my blog that might make it! All the others are neglected and are uselessly cluttering up my dashboard :) Firstly, some random weird facts about myself... I'm sometimes very shy and sometimes not at all. I love chocolate, creamy desserts like chocolate mousse, pizza, chicken tikka, burgers, schwarmas, steak rolls, macaroni-cheese-steak, steak-anything and a whole lot more :) I coined the nickname aksn1p3r because I literally snipe with an AK47 and my middle name begins with AK (Akbar). Ideally, I kept it. Im a nerd, cos I love my PC and software and games and internet. Don't like programming so much, just basic scripting & editing for me, thank you! Anime is my favorite thing on the web...stress reliever, hours of viewing pleasure and much better than TV! Conversation is only as good as the person your talking to (i think), so i barely have a decent chat on mIRC. Else i have a very technical and informative talk with my cousin Sameer and also with Waseem. Im not a very creative person when it comes to avidly describing eventful scenarios but I can spell and have good grammar. Some bloggers write in such a manner that it makes me want to hide in a chatroom or somewhere and stop blogging before I even start :) Nothing extraordinary happens in my life but if it did, its too explicit to share with everyone :) All in all, I'm a nice guy, correct me if I'm wrong hehe :) More bare-naked soul-revealing in the next post!